2. I'm thankful for the family I'm really close to. I'm thankful for where I live and for my father's house. Along with that, I'm thankful for that family's unconditional love.
3. I'm thankful for doctors and the ZPack. I'm thankful that my sinus infection is draining.
4. I'm thankful for friends one can be truly honest with and not have to worry about not being forgiven, or worry about how honest expression will be received. I'm thankful that misunderstandings, hurt feelings and irritation will all work themselves out.
5. I'm thankful for the relaxing power of knitting and a good book.
6. Recently, I've been thankful for honey in decaffeinated green tea.
7. I'm thankful for all that I am learning and have learned in the past two years. I'm thankful for how much my life has the potential to change.
8. I'm thankful for the really great people I meet. The red headed honest-honest woman outside of one of the offices in Lawrence. The people in the group I help lead. People on planes and people on set up dates. It's been really fun saying, "Yes," to new experiences.
9. I'm thankful that though some things hurt, I still choose to say yes to life's experiences, which wasn't/isn't always true for me.
10. I'm thankful that I'm becoming more at peace with me as I am. Learning, growing, maturing, being more compassionate and considerate, but not perfect and I'm thankful that I'm learning to accept myself as I am.